Senior SolarWinds Field Engineer
Worthing, Full Time, Competitive Salary
This is an opportunity to join a thriving, family orientated company specialising in IT Management solutions and supporting professional services. They have a strong ethos in supporting their employee’s growth through investment in ongoing learning and professional development, as well as internal coaching and mentoring.
This role encompasses the delivery of onsite and remote professional services to our customers. Including the design, installation, upgrade, configuration and maintenance of Netbrain platforms as well as training to Netbrain administrators and users. Secondary tasks include delivering demos, internal training, writing blogs and helping with internal projects.
NetBrain is the leading software for network visibility and automation for any IT workflow. This tool allows network engineers to create dynamic up to date diagrams of the network, and automate troubleshooting processes for network issues. Having experience in Netbrain solutions is a big plus, however, this is not a prerequisite for applying to this position.
We require candidates with a strong networks-related background, with knowledge of Python or willing to learn, that has worked in consultancy/services companies, willing to travel, and capable to go the extra mile every single day. This position is ideal for a candidate that loves traveling, that is keen working in new installation and different customers in a weekly/monthly basis and is willing to learn new technologies. Our customers are mainly located in the UK and Europe, however, some of them are in the Middle East and the United States, therefore occasional travel to these countries might be required.
What We’re Looking For
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong networks-related background (minimum CCNP level or equivalent)
- Experience working in consultancy companies
- Experience dealing with customers
- Scripting/programming knowledge in Python or similar
- Have good communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Fast learner
Desirable Skills (not essential):
- Experience with Netbrain
- Experience with other network automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- MongoDB administration skills
- Experience in level 3 Support
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits
- Cycle scheme + Childcare vouchers
- Additional days holiday for each year of service (up to 25 days)
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
Apply through email
Want to apply? Send your CV and a short introduction to email@example.com
This job application is open until 31st May 2019. If selected, the next stage will be a telephone interview.
If selected, you will be based at our office in Worthing town centre.
This is a full time position. You’re required to work 37.5 hours spread across the working week.