Senior Account Manager – IT Solutions
Prosperon Networks are looking to expand the sales team to support our growth and presence in the UK and Europe. The Senior Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for identifying and developing direct business in order to increase new sales and expand existing accounts. The SAM is also required to uncover and develop new customers.
We are looking for candidates that are coachable, naturally curious, leaders and passionate about educating customers on the value Prosperon provides around IT management technologies.
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers as well as to uncover and develop new customers
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales revenue targets.
- Manage and execute the full sales process from inception to win
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with end users, decision makers and relevant stakeholders
- Identify customer business needs and goals, and work collaboratively and consultatively to propose solutions and services that meet their needs
- Discuss and present product and service offerings effectively via online and/or face to face
- Maintain accurate, detailed and up to date CRM records across all sales functions i.e. Sales Pipeline and Forecasts.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Manager to initiate, plan and develop sales strategies and campaigns to ensure sales targets and objectives are met.
- 3+ Years of B2B Sales Experience required
- Experience in selling networking software or IT products and/or Professional Services preferred.
- Successful track record in IT Software and Consultancy sales, account management and business development.
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, persistent and results oriented mind-set.
- Team player with a positive and Can-do Attitude
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity and leadership.
- Knowledge and usage of CRM and other related applications
Compensation & Benefits
- £30,000 – £40,000 Base. OTE – £80k Uncapped
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Additional days holiday for each year of service (up to 30 days)
- Cycle scheme & Perkbox discounts
This is a hybrid role, one day per week you’ll be in our Worthing office (South East, UK), the remainder of the week can be worked remotely.
This job application is open until 12th May 2023.
Our Mission & Values
A key aspect of our Prosperon is our people. Dedication and success are recognised throughout the company, and everyone works hard to ensure customer satisfaction. Our divisions are made up of highly motivated and experienced individuals, who are focused on providing insight and support, whilst maintaining the highest level of service.
One team. No exceptions, we are a family united by a clear purpose.
We put our people first; and our people put our customers first.
Strive for Excellence; and continue to search for Improvements.