Help Desk Software & IT Asset Management
SolarWinds® Web Help Desk® is an easy-to-use and affordable Web-based IT help desk software that simplifies help desk management and saves time and manual effort for IT technicians and help desk admins. With built-in ticketing management, asset management, change management, and knowledge base capabilities, you can centralize and automate your help desk tasks and improve customer support and satisfaction. Web Help Desk also integrates with SolarWinds network monitoring, server monitoring, and remote support software for faster IT troubleshooting.
Why Advanced Training?
- Affordable pricing for IT technician logins
- Built-in knowledge base promotes end-user self-service
- Automates ticketing with rule-based routing & escalation
- Simplifies IT service management from request to resolution
- IT asset mgmt with built-in asset discovery, tracking & reporting
Web Help Desk at a Glance
- Delivers powerful, customizable change management tools
- Shows software licensing distributions across your network
- Enables association of service request types with approval and change processes
- Users see a notification when creating a ticket if approval is required
- Approvers receive an email notifying them of the pending request
- Approvers can approve or deny directly from email or via the web interface
- Offers related FAQs and tool tips to end users as they submit a service ticket
- Simplifies the management of both hardware and software client assignment
- Powerful in built KnowledgeBase Engine for sharing and understanding ITSM best practices
- Using customisable change management functions and automate change mgmt operations.
- Web based console to perform ticketing support and mgmt operations with purpose built IT processes.
- Query a KB article that resolves a request and inject a hot link to a FAQ or tool tip into the trouble ticket note