Network Automation Field Engineer
- Worthing, West Sussex
- Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits
- Full Time
This is an opportunity to join a thriving, family orientated company specialising in IT Management solutions and supporting professional services. They have a strong ethos in supporting their employee's growth through investment in ongoing learning and professional development, as well as internal coaching and mentoring.
- Unity - One team. No exceptions, we are a family united by a clear purpose.
- Integrity - We put our people first; our people put our Customers first.
- Quality - Strive for Excellence. Search for Improvements.
This role encompasses the delivery of onsite and remote professional services to our customers. Including the design, installation, upgrade, configuration and maintenance of Netbrain platforms as well as training to Netbrain administrators and users. Secondary tasks include delivering demos, internal training, writing blogs and helping with internal projects. NetBrain is the leading software for network visibility and automation for any IT workflow. This tool allows network engineers to create dynamic up to date diagrams of the network, and automate troubleshooting processes for network issues.
Having experience in Netbrain solutions is a big plus, however, this is not a prerequisite for applying to this position. We require candidates with a strong networks-related background, with knowledge of Python or willing to learn, that has worked in consultancy/services companies, willing to travel, and capable to go the extra mile every single day. This position is ideal for a candidate that loves traveling, that is keen working in new installation and different customers in a weekly/monthly basis and is willing to learn new technologies. Our customers are mainly located in the UK and Europe, however, some of them are in the Middle East and the United States, therefore occasional travel to these countries might be required.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Hold presales and scoping calls with customers in order to identify technical requirements
- Create design documents based on requirements. This includes from short statement of works to HLDs, LLDs, and implementation plans
- Install and configure Netbrain platforms for customers
- Deliver training to customers on Netbrain topics
- Help the support team solving support tickets on an ad-hoc basis
- Help the technical team to improve their internal knowledge base in Netbrain
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong networks-related background (minimum CCNP level or equivalent)
- Experience working in consultancy companies
- Experience dealing with customers
- Scripting/programming knowledge in Python or similar
- Have good communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Fast learner
Desirable Skills (not essential):
- Experience with Netbrain
- Experience with other network automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- MongoDB administration skills
- Experience in level 3 Support
We offer a range of benefits to encapsulate the growing needs of our work family, Company pension scheme and private healthcare come as standard after your probation period.
We also offer a cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and additional days holiday for each year of service (up to 25 days) in addition to an extra day to spend with your family and friends at Christmas.
Remote working will be considered
If you are keen to pursue this exciting career opportunity, please forward your CV (outlining qualifications, experience and relevant personal details) to email@example.com or call us on 01903 340 993.
Expiration for Application: 31st May 2019
We do not use recruitment agencies, so please do not waste your time and ours by contacting us.